Lego Big Ben is a popular set for both adults and children alike. It’s an iconic structure that can be built with ease, making it the perfect project for any Lego enthusiast. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide to building your own version of the famous clock tower.
Before beginning your build, make sure you have all the necessary materials on hand including:
– Legos (in various colors)
– Glue or tape (for extra stability)
– Scissors (to cut pieces as needed)
1. Gather all of your Lego pieces in one place so they are easy to access during construction.
2. Begin by constructing the base of the clock tower using gray and black bricks. Make sure to leave room at each corner for additional support beams later on in the process.
3. Build up from there using brown bricks until you reach about half way up the tower’s height – then switch over to red brick pieces instead which will form its distinctive roofline when completed correctly!
4 . Add details like windows and doors using white bricks before finally adding four spires around top edge of roof line; these should be made out of gold colored blocks if possible but silver works too!
5 . To finish off your masterpiece, glue or tape down any loose parts that may not stay secure otherwise – this includes those support beams mentioned earlier as well as other small details such as window frames etcetera…
6 . Once everything has been secured properly, stand back and admire your work! You now have a beautiful replica of London’s most famous landmark right in front of you! Congratulations!
Creating Lego Big Ben is an enjoyable activity that anyone can do regardless of age or experience level with Legos sets. By following our simple instructions above, you’ll soon find yourself admiring a stunning model just like those found in stores today without having spent much money at all!